Free ITIL v4 training from ITIL 4 co-author Barclay Rae | ITIL4 implementation in non-IT areas | ESM
Learn about #ITIL4 and #enterpriseservicemanagement from one of the ITIL 4 architects and co-author on how to extend the scope of ITIL 4 beyond IT and best practices to benefit your organization.
With the developments in ITIL 4 in recent years, organizations are now appreciating the real meaning of value “co-creation,” and the need for collaboration across organizations. So there is a lot of development and collaborative work taking place to synthesize and integrate work, tasks, and value streams across departments, teams, and functional groups—all well beyond IT.
IT service management (ITSM) practices are proven to provide consistency and value, and many of these are easily portable to other areas such as HR and finance. Organizations can use the experience of many years of working with core service management processes to provide benefits to other business areas. Much of this work is referred to as “enterprise service management,” although in reality this can be viewed as practical “#digitaltransformation.” This webinar clarifies the opportunities as well as challenges involved in successful implementation.
Visit https://mnge.it/ITIL-4-transcript to learn more about ITIL 4.
- 7 practical ITIL 4 tips for service professionals from Barclay Rae - https://youtu.be/9dVofH6pG_A
- Setting the Cornerstone of a Successful ITSM Practice - https://youtu.be/jAOMUuu7rNI
- Building the IT management of the future - https://youtu.be/RgxaQUQf8EA
- How IT service desks can better prepare for the GDPR - https://youtu.be/2cfDZeLq7z0
- Technology trends and their impact on IT management - https://youtu.be/17_CdHfGfjg
Subscribe here to learn more ITIL/ITSM tips http://bit.ly/me_yt
Follow us on social: