From zero to monitoring in just 2 minutes
OK, it took our video guy exactly 42 seconds, but we're allowing for some leeway here. Basically, if you want to monitor a Linux node, whether physical, virtual, container, or IoT, all you need to do is:
- Sign in at app.netdata.cloud (via Google, Github, or your email)
- Copy the kickstart script, paste it on your node's terminal and follow directions, typing in your sudo password along the way
- Then simply watch your Netdata dashboard take shape and start monitoring your infrastructure.
- Let us know how you get on, or to install Netdata on Docker or MacOS, start at https://learn.netdata.cloud/docs/get-started/ or keep watching for our Kubernetes video: https://youtu.be/GDiMkmH-kZU
- Then for more monitoring and troubleshooting magic, check out our video on configuring our ML-powered Anomaly Advisor!