How to configure & use Performance Monitoring by Sentry
Neil Manvar (Solutions Engineering Manager at Sentry) walks you through how to get the most out Sentry’s new Performance Monitoring capabilities.
You’ll learn how to:
- Integrate and configure the SDK to send transactions in addition to errors/events
- Use Sentry to trace through services (for instance, frontend to backend) to identify poor-performing code
- Use Discover to query transaction data
- Create alerts and get notified when critical slowdowns are introduced
- Get a sneak peek at how Sentry uses Sentry