How to build a store locator with Elastic Enterprise Search
Learn the steps for building a store locator with Elastic Enterprise Search. This technical demo shows how to ingest store location and city location data, update your schema for geolocation, search for a city and stores, and add a map with MapBox.
- Learn more in this blog: https://www.elastic.co/blog/how-to-add-a-store-locator-to-your-ecommerce-storefront-with-elastic
- See a code sample using the GitHub repository: https://github.com/elastic/store-locator
- Learn more about eCommerce search solutions: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search/ecommerce
- Learn more about Elastic Enterprise Search: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search
- Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration
- Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.