OpsRamp Platform Fall Release 2019
More control. More flexibility. Less chaos.
The OpsRamp Fall Release includes enhancements to OpsQ, the OpsRamp artificial intelligence inference engine, that improves event management capabilities and intelligent correlation machine learning models, along with improved multi-cloud monitoring and much more.
Watch this on-demand webinar and get to know all the platform enhancements including:
- OpsQ Inference Models: OpsRamp Fall 2019 release includes new ensemble learning capabilities that incorporate alert similarity to discover related alerts for faster troubleshooting and reduced downtime.
- Fine-Grained Observed Mode Widgets: OpsRamp Fall 2019 introduces widget enhancements that showcase potential alert reduction results for inferences created in Observed Mode.
- Improved Context Ingestion: OpsQ can ingest resource context via alerts from other IT operations management tools.
- Cloud Monitoring: Today OpsRamp delivers 100+ integrations for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The OpsRamp Fall 2019 Release includes new integrations with AWS services and GCP events for enhanced multi-cloud monitoring support.
- Synthetic Monitoring: Synthetics now lets customers pinpoint website outages to specific network routes.
- Custom Integration Framework: OpsRamp now makes it easy to build custom integrations using webhook authentication.