Continuously Securing Software Supply Chain
Catch this session to see a breakdown of the recent news related to software supply chain security and what you can do to meet new requirements and protect your software from such attacks.
Start for free with JFrog Platform: https://jfrog.com/platform/free-trial/
With new software supply chain attacks reaching the spotlight at an accelerating pace, security research uncovering novel attack methods and new mandates and guidelines starting to come into effect — it can be hard to stay on top of the latest developments and their implications.
Get a technical deep-dive on:
- Recent software supply chain attacks and the attack methods behind them (eg: namesquatting and placement of malicious libraries in commonly used repositories)
- Progress in standards and guidelines such as the White House Executive - Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity and what action they will require
- Best practices when incorporating a shift-left security strategy into your -
- SDLC to effectively manage software supply chain risks
- Software bill of materials (SBOM) – what you should track and how to manage it as an integrated part of your SDLC