5 tools to increase Kubernetes developer productivity
Over the years Kubernetes has become the de facto orchestration platform and it becomes important that developers have the right set of tools to increase their productivity for development and operations. In this talk, Saiyam and Kunal from Civo will discuss the following tools:
- K9s: Kubernetes CLI to manage multiple clusters.
- Lens: Open-source IDE to take control of your Kubernetes clusters.
- Krew: Package manager for kubectl plugins.
- Okteto: Remote development environments, powered by Kubernetes.
- DevSpace: develop and deploy cloud-native software faster.
These tools not only accelerate the development workflow but also help to debug issues faster. You can improve your productivity by 10x using these tools and speakers will be showcasing demos for each one of them. In the end, they will also talk about their recommendations for working and developing with Kubernetes.