2020.2 Releases: Orion Map Updates, New Security Product Features, and More - SolarWinds Lab #89
SolarWinds 2020.2 product releases contain upgrades, improvements, and new features across the entire stack. Solutions for IT operations management, software-defined infrastructure, and hybrid IT monitoring all have been updated.
In this episode of SolarWinds Lab, Head Geek Patrick Hubbard and a team of product experts will walk you through some of the highlights of these latest releases. They'll focus specifically on the Orion Platform products, as well as security and database tools.
This episode covers:
- Major changes to Orion Maps, including a new Time Traveler feature
- A simplified upgrade process
- New functionalities around SDx
- Increased scaling of NPM to 1 million elements
- New implementation choices for small/medium clients and those on older SQL DB 2012 and SQL Express
- Multiple security improvements, and more