CAMPBELL, Calif. – January 17, 2023— Resolve Systems®, the leading intelligent IT process automation software vendor, announced that it has been named a leader in the H2 2022 Zinnov Zones for IT Automation, produced by global management consulting and strategy advisory firm Zinnov. Zinnov Zones for IT Automation is a rating assessment from Zinnov, where 30+ Automation platforms and specialist vendors are comprehensively assessed on their technical prowess and scale of operations, to identify industry leaders.
According to Zinnov, "Automation efforts of companies continue to be centered around horizontal functions, and IT is one of the largest focus areas. Our annual Global CXO Survey which covered 250+ CXOs leading Automation programs revealed that ~55% of enterprises are still focusing on IT making it a top priority."
The Zinnov Zones assessment recognized Resolve Systems as a leader in IT Automation, calling out its strengths around enabling enterprise-wide IT transformation through a unified platform. It called out Resolve's demonstrated focus across the IT Automation stack, enabling accelerated deployment through consistent product innovation and strategic investments. This approach has helped Resolve expand its market footprint, as well as build a strong ecosystem around its platforms.
Nischay Mittal, Partner and Global Head- Automation/AI, Zinnov shared, "Resolve Systems' powerful unified platform automates processes across the IT automation value chain, with deep coverage across ITSM, ITOM, Application Deployment and Systems Migration. This allows them to successfully drive intelligence every step of their customers' automation journey. Resolve's specialized focus on the IT automation, organic innovation strategy, and robust integration ecosystem, has helped it cement its place as a formidable player in the IT Automation industry. Its Leadership position in the latest Zinnov Zones for IT Automation– H2 2022 is testament to its capabilities and ability to scale."
In the ratings report, Zinnov recognized Resolve Systems for its:
- Strong Technical Expertise: Native capabilities catering to a wider IT automation ecosystem using a low-code/no-code platform with several IT use cases across discovery, detection, analysis, prediction, and automation; onboarding Low Code/No Code capabilities.
- Use Case Depth and Customer Penetration: Large scale enterprise customer base; robust intelligent platform that automates processes across all IT functions, including ITSM, IT Operations, Network Operations, Cloud Operations, and Automation Centers of Excellence.
- Flexible Deployment and Pricing Model: On-premises and Cloud deployment options; unique pricing models, highly scalable business model.
- Breadth of Integrations and Partnerships: Strong integration ecosystem; pre-built or custom integrations catering to global 2000, top MSPs, SIs, and the largest telcos; 5000+ automation components available via Automation Exchange; strong service provider partnership network.
- Security and Governance Enforcement: Incident Response Automation platform's open architecture, deep pre-built content and connectivity for enterprise ecosystem to build new or customize security automations; seamless integration partnerships with key security technology vendors.
"Resolve is proud to be named among the elite group of IT Automation leaders," said Sean Heuer, Chief Product and Technology Officer, Resolve Systems. "Zinnov experts opined that it is a critical time for businesses to embrace IT automation, as businesses are operating in a challenging economic landscape. Resolve sees more and more IT leaders embracing automation as a key strategy to create business resiliency and achieve strategic goals"
About Zinnov Zones for IT Automation
Zinnov Zones for IT Automation is the industry's most comprehensive assessment for IT Automation platforms, gauging vendors' ability to meet the rising demand for automation of processes across the IT Automation value chain. The firm evaluated more than 30 IT Automation platform vendors, rating them on IT Operations Management/IT Service Management, Application Development, and Maintenance capabilities.
To know more, access the full H2 2022 Zinnov Zones for IT Automation ratings here.
About Resolve Systems
Resolve Systems helps enterprise technology teams worldwide achieve agile operations with an industry-leading intelligent IT automation platform. With more than a decade of automation expertise, Resolve's solutions are purpose-built to address challenges posed by increasing IT complexity. Organizations use Resolve to automate IT operations, service management, network operations, cloud operations, and enable Centers of Excellence to orchestrate enterprise-wide automation. Resolve enables organizations to maximize operational efficiency, overcome labor shortages, reduce costs, quickly troubleshoot and fix problems, and accelerate service delivery. Resolve is majority-owned by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
Resolve Systems Press Contact:
Dahlia Public Relations