Every new user should have the opportunity to learn PagerDuty best practices to ensure that they’re set up for success. We recognize that having a live training — a place to ask questions as they come up — to assist you as you get started with PagerDuty can be very helpful.
Sign up for PagerDuty 101, our new configuration and responder training, run by our very own Customer Success team. These 60-minute trainings will be hosted twice a month, every month.
Come prepared with questions for our LIVE Q&A!
Who should attend?
- Incident responders
- Account owners
- New Users
- Folks in a trial
- Invite users to your account
- Create schedules and overrides
- Set up escalation policies
- Configure services and integrations
- Utilize extensions and API access keys
- Add teams
- Respond to incidents
- Manage user profiles