Release Webinar: Connection Center for Webhooks Inbound
The release of our Connection Center for Webhooks Inbound means SCOM can now become a Webhook listener, enabling it to automatically receive data, and raise what it receives as SCOM alerts and events.
This webinar takes you through all the new features of our latest integration for Inbound Webhooks and showcases how you can use it to make SCOM your central monitoring resource.
Discover how to:
1) Raise Alerts from Webhooks:
- Fully customize alert properties
- Create multiple Webhook listeners to raise alerts from numerous systems
- Secure SSL encryption for connections
- Store data received in the alert custom field and description
2) Raise Webhooks Inbound as Events:
- Use SCOM's native monitoring to create monitors and rules
- Dynamically use data properties to associate events with the right object in SCOM
For a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL of Connection Center go to:
To find out more go to: