Kubernetes Master Class: True Hybrid Cloud for Kubernetes with Rancher and HPE
One of the benefits of Kubernetes is the ability to run your applications everywhere in a simple manner. The conversation changes drastically when persistent storage is deployed with the application and the deployment becomes sticky as data has gravity.
In this session, HPE Principal Technical Marketing Engineer and Rancher Director of Community Adrian Goins will cover some of the data management capabilities needed to address hybrid cloud use cases for Kubernetes. This includes hybrid cloud CI/CD pipelines, workload transitions and improving business outcomes by making data available where needed across clouds.
- HPE and Rancher partnership integration
- Defining True Hybrid Cloud for Kubernetes
- Persistent Storage in a Multi-Cluster Hybrid Cloud setting
- Use Cases for Advanced Data Services
- Demonstration of a workload transition between private and public cloud using native Kubernetes tooling
For the slides, visit: