Kubernetes Master Class: Kubernetes from Zero to Hero
Kubernetes has become the de facto standard for deploying containerized applications at scale on the different cloud providers.
Why is this? In this Kubernetes Master Class, we'll discuss the reasons for using Kubernetes (K8s), the core concepts, architecture, real-life scenarios, and the differences betwen using managed vs un-managed K8s solutions, and how to reduce costs by using cloud excess capacity.
If you're new to Kubernetes or want more context about why you now need to know this seemingly-complex technology, this session is for you.
Join Spotinst Solutions Architect Amir Bar-Oz and Rancher Director of Community Jason van Brackel as they discusses and demos:
- The transition to Micro-services
- Answer the question, "Why Kubernetes?"
- Explain the differences between managed vs unmanaged Kubernetes solutions
- What are and how to use Serverless Containers
- Deploying and managing Kubernetes infrastructure using Rancher and Spotinst Ocean