Ingesting custom application logs into Elastic Observability
Most applications have their own custom logs. This video will show you how Elastic Observability can easily ingest custom logs using the Elastic Agent.
- Learn more about log monitoring: https://www.elastic.co/observability/log-monitoring
- Learn more about Cloud Security: https://www.elastic.co/security/cloud-security
- Learn more about Elastic Agent: https://www.elastic.co/elastic-agent
- Learn more about Elastic Observability: https://www.elastic.co/observability/
- Learn more about Elastic Integrations: https://www.elastic.co/integrations/
- Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration
- Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.