How to Troubleshoot Network Routing and Connectivity in Your AWS Environment
Your public cloud can seem like a “black box.” And when there’s a cloud networking problem, it can be tough to identify and fix it fast. Join Kentik Cloud expert, Dan Rohan, as he demonstrates how Kentik Cloud helps you proactively see and troubleshoot AWS network routing and connectivity issues quickly.
What You'll Learn -- Kentik product manager Dan Rohan discusses:
- How to proactively monitor cloud networking connectivity in AWS
- How to be immediately alerted to connectivity issues using Kentik's capabilities to quickly home in on the cause of the problem
- How to be certain that the problem is resolved
- How to quickly know if the network is not the source of any new problems
During in-product demonstrations, Dan shows:
- How to visualize cloud routing and understand your cloud routing paths: Find misconfigured routes and expensive, poorly performing, and insecure network paths.
- How to Troubleshoot direct connects and site-to-site VPN interconnects: Know who and what is consuming your critical paths. Monitor performance of your cloud interconnection infrastructure.
- How to identify and resolve cloud connectivity problems: Find and monitor the "chattiest" portions of your network.