Please join us on Wednesday, August 15 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT to learn how SolarWinds tools can help improve IT service management.
In this webcast, SolarWinds will review how service management can be improved by leveraging our integrated help desk and remote support solutions. We’ll also review and demonstrate our powerful, budget-friendly tools for mapping, network troubleshooting, syslog management, and more.
Register and attend this live webcast to learn how SolarWinds can help you:
- Connect to remote computers directly from help desk trouble tickets, while having easy access to integrated IT asset information for faster troubleshooting with Web Help Desk® and Dameware® Remote Support
- Use Network Topology Mapper to discover the IT assets on your network, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology data
- Improve compliance with log retention policies using Kiwi Syslog® Server
- Automatically back up and perform configuration changes with Kiwi CatTools®
- Troubleshooting a range of network issues with Engineer’s Toolset™ (such as IP address and DNCP scope monitoring, port scanning, etc.)
- Designed to be secure and manage file transfers within Serv-U® MFT