Security Patches - Cloud 66 Demo
Cloud 66 aims to make it easier to build immutable infrastructure. Building servers and applications from scratch is much better than modifying existing server configurations and tinkering with settings until things start to work.
When a new server is provisioned we automatically install the latest versions of packages. After the server is created we only auto-install packages that are marked as `security updates`. Cloud 66 doesn’t (typically) automatically update other packages because it doesn’t want to risk disrupting your existing application. However, depending on your configuration, we may update your packages each time you redeploy your app.
At Cloud 66 your app has multiple layers of health checks to ensure that you are kept informed about any issues affecting deployments and uptime.
What is Cloud 66?
Cloud 66 gives you everything you need to build, deploy and maintain your applications on any cloud, without the headache of dealing with “server stuff”.
- Applying system upgrades: https://help.cloud66.com/rails/how-to-guides/deployment/applying-upgrades.html
- Automation and Repeatability: https://help.cloud66.com/rails/the-basics/stack-definition.html#automation-and-repeatability
- Application Health Checks: https://help.cloud66.com/rails/how-to-guides/security/application-health-checks.html
- Cloud 66 - How it works: https://www.cloud66.com/how-it-works
- Cloud 66: https://www.cloud66.com/