Cloud 66 helps developers to deploy code, directly from the repository to their own servers on any cloud.
Discover Cloud 66 products:
- Cloud 66 for Rails - allows developers to deploy and manage Rails, Sinatra, and other Rack-based applications on any cloud.
- Cloud 66 Maestro - offers a full-stack container management service backed up by Kubernetes. You can deploy any application (any language, any framework) to any cloud, as long as you have a Dockerfile.
- Cloud 66 Prepress - builds and deploys pre-rendered, JAMStack applications (Jekyll, Hugo, or Gatsby) on your own cloud.
From commit to production in minutes. Getting started:
- Connect your Git repository. We will analyze your code and automatically suggest the best configuration for you.
- Connect your cloud provider or server. We are natively integrated with AWS, DigitalOcean, Hetzner, Linode, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Vultr, OVH cloud and Maxihost. Or bring your own server and we'll provision it for you.
- Deploy! Once your application is deployed take the advantage of our features to enhance your application.
- Provision — builds your infrastructure straight from your code.
- Deployment — supports rolling, parallel, blue/green and canary deployment strategies and full deployment history with easy rollbacks.
- Databases - supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Memcached & RabbitMQ deployment, backups and replication on your own servers.
- Security — provides simple firewall management, stress-free DDoS protection and powerful account security tools.
- Scaling — cloud load balancing, worker process management and horizontal scaling on any cloud.
- Teams — unlimited team members at no extra cost, with fine-grained control over permissions and roles. Multi-organization support.
Cloud 66 products help companies build, deploy and manage their applications without hiring DevOps teams.