A GitOps Approach to Infrastructure Management with Codefresh (Ovais Tariq & Robert Barabas, Tigris)
GitOps has been at the forefront of agile deployments. However, managing these deployments at a scale, with a constantly growing number of environments can be a daunting task for startups.
In this webinar, Ovais Tariq, Co-Founder and CEO, and Robert Barabas, Founding Engineer share how Tigris addressed some of these challenges with the help of Codefresh's Hosted ArgoCD! 🐙
On the agenda:
- The tradeoffs between running fewer large ArgoCD installations vs. many smaller
- How to maintain multiple ArgoCD instances with a small team
- Tips for monitoring ArgoCD with Datadog at scale
- How Tunnel based runtimes can simplify deployment
- Benefits of using Kubernetes-based provisioning over Terraform
- and more!