FinOps for Engineering
Engineering job #1 is maximizing availability and performance. Engineering must proactively balance workload and service delivery with finding efficiencies and ensuring optimal cloud spend.The only way for engineers to tackle FinOps is to embed more awareness of capacity and cost into their operational processes.
Watch and learn:
- The basics of CapOps—capacity operations—science and processes that deliver just the right infrastructure to meet application requirements, at the lowest cost
- How you to improve DevOps practices to drive efficient use of cloud resources without disrupting development and delivery (CI/CD) lifecycles
- Actions you can take today to enable better capacity and cost management through FinOps Foundation training and trialing the Densify optimizer
– Learn more and schedule a consultation with Densify: https://www.densify.com/product/demo
– FinOps Foundation FinOps for Engineering course: https://training.linuxfoundation.org/training/finops-for-engineering/