On-Call. Simplified. Intelligent alert routing for the modern team.
PagerTree streamlines the on-call process by making it easy to schedule rotations, route incoming incidents, and alert the right team members every time. The outcome? Faster incident resolution times, improved team efficiency and more satisfied customers.
Everything in one place:
- On-Call Schedules: Create on-call schedules that are simple and straight forward.
- Escalation Rules: Escalation rules give depth to any team’s on-call schedule.
- Reliable Notifications: Receive real-time push, email, SMS, voice, and Slack notifications.
- Performance Analytics: Track and review your team’s performance.
- Powerful Integrations: Connect the tools you already know and love.
- Mobile Apps: Android and iPhone fans welcome. We have the app.
- Recurring Schedules: Unleash the power of recurring schedules.
- Mass Notifications: Notify your entire team of important events.
- Live Call Routing: Route incoming phone calls using on-call schedules and escalation rules.
Discover better on-call.
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports Live Call Routing! With Live Call Routing you can route incoming phone calls to the right person using your existing on-call schedules and escalation policies.
Today, we are excited to announce PagerTree now officially supports Single Sign-On and iCal integrations! Both of these features are truly game changers and make PagerTree even easier to use with the tools you already know and love.
What’s A Flat On-Call Structure? A flat on-call structure is an on-call schedule that has multiple people getting notified of the same incident at the same time. There’s no escalations, no hierarchy, no layers.
Over the past decade, multiple scientific studies have confirmed what we in DevOps have known for ages: Being on-call is a pain! But just how bad is it?
Throughout this series we have been exploring how to use serverless architectures to our advantage. In this article I will show you: How to create a serverless slack command using Node.js & Up, Best Practices when developing serverless applications, A curated list of serverless resources.
On-Call rotations are essential to supporting 24/7 application availability. But too many companies slap together an ad-hoc process without ever considering the repercussions. In this guide, we’ll explore the 7½ reasons better on-call makes a REAL difference for your company, and we’ll throw in a few tips and tricks to help you along the way.
PagerTree provides intelligent alert routing and incident management for the modern team, with automated escalations and a simple to use design. It's time for better on-call. Start your free trial today!
PagerTree on-call incident management gives teams flexible schedules, escalations, & reliable notifications via email, SMS, voice, chatbots, & smartphone app.
In this video, I will walk you through creating a simple Prometheus monitoring stack, connecting it to Grafana for pretty dashboards, and finally configuring alerts via PagerTree.