Webinar: Automate serverless tasks with the Lumigo CLI
Serverless applications typically involve much more than just Lambda functions. Maybe you use EventBridge as an event bus, or you’re using SNS and SQS to fan-out messages to different Lambda functions. There are just so many common challenges and daily chores involved, for example:
- How do you tail events in EventBridge?
- How do you tail events in a Kinesis/DynamoDB stream?
- How do you tail messages published to a SNS topic?
- How do you replay messages from a SQS dead-letter queue?
- How do you right-size the memory allocation for your Lambda functions?
Here at Lumigo, we’re using serverless technologies to help you monitor and troubleshoot your serverless applications and we feel your pain. This is why we created the lumigo-cli, and in this webinar, we show you how you can use it to automate many of your chores and make your development flow smoother and easier!
Speaker: Yan Cui
Yan is an AWS Serverless Hero and a Lumigo Developer Advocate. He has been an architect and lead developer with a variety of industries ranging from investment banks, e-commerce to mobile gaming. He is also the author of Production-Ready Serverless and a co-author of F# Deep Dives.