DORA metrics: Where are you on the journey? @Sleuth TV
We're wrapping up Season 1 of Sleuth TV Live! We've covered a lot of ground, so we'll pull it all together with a talk about the DORA metrics journey and where you can go from here.
In episode 6 of Sleuth TV Live, Sleuth's CTO Don Brown and Head of Customer Success Leigh Ann Whitmarsh discussed four levels along the DORA metrics journey, with tips and real-life examples of the opportunities available to maximize your investment in DORA metrics.
05:30 Studio tour time
14:40 DORA metrics - what’s next? Welcome Leigh Ann Whitmarsh
17:14 Quick overview of DORA metrics
18:00 Four levels of the journey
18:17 Level 1: Find the metric of your pain
25:08 Level 2: Track all metrics
36:42 Level 3: Uncover areas to improve
51:46 Level 4: Monitor for change impact
Gear links from Don's studio tour:
- Sony ZV-E10 - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1649504-REG/sony_zv_e10_mirrorless_camera_body.html
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 lens - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1369132-REG/sigma_402965_16mm_f_1_4_dc_dn.html
- Teleprompter - https://caddiebuddy.com/teleprompter/
- Teleprompter monitor - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074SGNC2X
- C-Stand - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/371907-REG/Impact_CT40M_Turtle_Base_Master_Century.html
- Keylight dome - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1426992-REG/aputure_minidome_ii_light_dome_mini_ii.html
- Amaran 100x - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1609912-REG/aputure_amaran_100x_100x_bi_color_led_light.html
Give Sleuth a try and see why it's a deploy-based Accelerate / DORA metrics tracker both managers and developers love.
Live Demo: https://app.sleuth.io/sleuth/sleuth/metrics/lead_time
Free Trial: https://app.sleuth.io/account/signup/