CSPM - Intro to Torq Webinar
For today's digital-first organizations, a Cloud Security Posture Management Platform (CSPM) is a critical part of a successful cybersecurity program. CSPMs can identify risks across cloud environments in real-time, ensuring security, IT and DevOps teams are alerted to critical gaps in your security posture.
But as organizations invest more heavily in the cloud, CSPMs generate an overwhelming amount of alerts - forcing cloud security teams into a reactive mode as they struggle to keep up with the influx of risks. To stay ahead of the curve, automation is critical. Successful automation helps teams respond and remediate faster - bolstering their cloud security posture.
In this webinar, Torq Field CTO Marco Garcia will cover:
- Best practices for CSPM alert configuration
- What types of alerts can be automatically remediated
- When to automate remediation vs. when to automate response
- Fully autonomous vs. human-in-the-loop response actions - how and when each is appropriate
- An overview of common CSPM alerts and suggested remediation actions for each of them.
- How to automate human-in-the-loop remediation workflows that make use of Chatbots
- The pros and cons of fully autonomous remediation workflows