Gremlin aims to make the internet more reliable and prevent costly and reputation-damaging outages. Its failure-as-a-service platform empowers engineers to build more resilient systems through safe experimentation.
Downtime is expensive and can hurt your brand. Gremlin provides engineers with the framework to safely, securely, and easily simulate real outages with an ever-growing library of attacks. Turn failure into resilience with chaos engineering.
Build resilient infrastructure:
- Resource Gremlins: Throttle CPU, Memory, I/O, and Disk.
- State Gremlins: Reboot hosts, kill processes, travel in time.
- Network Gremlins: Introduce latency, blackhole traffic, lose packets, fail DNS.
Test for application failure:
- Test for failure in your code.
- Fail or delay serverless functions.
- Narrow the impact to a single user, device, or percentage of traffic.
Avoid downtime. Use Gremlin to turn failure into resilience.