CloudFabrix Software is a an application analytics & intelligence company that provides cross-layer and cross-domain application operations insights irrespective of underlying technology stacks to meet the desired business and operational outcomes.
CloudFabrix helps customers with consistent and guaranteed delivery of application performance and agility from business and operations point of view. CloudFabrix allows enterprises to holistically transform and govern many transforming entities such as people, processes, applications and operations to meet business outcomes in a consistent, quantifiable and insights driven automated manner.
AI & ML Driven IT Operations and Decisions at Scale:
- Observability in a Box: CloudFabrix Observability solution comes with native support of monitoring infrastructure, application, services of both traditional and cloud native architectures with metrics, logs and traces using open source technologies. Customers can also ingest data from 3rd party tools to standardize access of observability data across the enterprise.
- Alert Noise Reduction: Ingest logs, events and traces from any monitoring tool (APM, ITIM, Cloud, Log etc.) to perform high-scale unsupervised ML driven from multiple data sources to reduce alert noise, reduce tickets and bring actionability to incidents.
- Accelerate Incident Resolution: Accelerate incident resolution by having all the incident context, incident causing alerts, CI/stack impact assessment, triage data like time series metrics & logs, root cause insights, in-place collaboration console and diagnostic tools - all at one place.
- Predictive Insights: Proactively watch critical IT services or stacks to predict or prevent IT failures, by continously observing leading indicators, anomalies, correlated behaviors or user specified outcomes. Stacks or services are automatically learned by system, but can also be feteched from CMDB or manually defined by administrator.
- Asset Intelligence & Analytics: Gain real-time 360-degree IT asset visibility, utilization and dependencies, along with key insights about upcoming lifecycle events (like end of sale/support/life), supportability risks due to missing or out-of-contract assets, identify non-compliant assets and measure/track enterprise specific plan of record or compliance policies.
Unified Observability lens to your Full-Stack, Hybrid-Cloud environment.