Defying the Odds: Building Robust & Safe Workloads with Aqua Security & Komodor
As Kubernetes continues to become the de-facto operating system for modern applications, the two most concerning and imminent barriers to wider adoption in production still remain security and reliability. Funny enough, they are very closely related and often affect each other.
Both require careful planning in advance and a preemptive approach with robust tooling and processes in place. Both are critical to business goals, as well as to end-user happiness. And with both, when things go awry, visibility and change intelligence are essential to solving incidents.
So how can you build reliable and secure K8s apps that could withstand the most brutal incidents?
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Help devs own their code end-to-end by providing them with ‘dev-friendly’ tools, both enterprise and open-source
- Fix security issues such as vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your cluster as part of your workflow
- Implement K8s best-practices to prevent common incidents from occurring and how to quickly troubleshoot the more complicated ones
- Anaïs Ulrichs is a Developer Advocate at Aqua Security, where she contributes to Aqua’s cloud native open source projects. When she is not advocating DevOps best practices, she runs her own YouTube Channel. Before joining Aqua, Anais worked as SRE at Civo, where she worked on infrastructure for hundreds of tenant clusters. As CNCF ambassador, her passion lies in making tools and platforms more accessible to developers and community members.
- Nir Ben-Atar is a DevOps engineer at Komodor. In the past, he led a DevOps and automation group at Cognyte and now he’s part of the team building the next-gen Kubernetes troubleshooting platform at Komodor. He has vast experience in cloud security and complex, distributed environments. Nir is passionate about Kubernetes, creative problem solving and beach volleyball.