NEW YORK – June 13, 2023 – Catchpoint®, The Internet Resilience Company™, today announced a collaboration with BMC Software, Inc., a global leader in software solutions for the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, which includes software integrations and a co-selling motion to offer an integrated solution for digital-forward companies.
BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 customers providing leading automation, operations, and service management solutions. BMC Helix is a cloud-native service management, observability and AIOps solution designed to tackle challenging hybrid-cloud environments. The addition of end-user performance management allows BMC to provide a complete solution that helps organizations achieve Internet Resilience by identifying issues in the Internet stack before they impact their business.
The BMC Helix Operations Management solution provides observability and an AIOps SaaS (software as a solution) platform to customers. Through the Catchpoint connector, BMC Helix Operations management can ingest synthetic end-user performance management data into the platform, giving customers a complete solution where artificial end-user performance management information can be used in tandem with infrastructure, application performance monitoring (APM), AIOps or network data to provide enhanced visibility and fix business-impacting problems quickly.
Catchpoint’s combination of Internet-stack observability capabilities (from DNS and CDNs to ISPs and BGP) with thousands of vantage points across the globe, including inside core Internet infrastructure, provide visibility into internal and external networks that can be used to improve performance and availability across five key areas:
- Workforce experience – to remove digital friction and ensure productivity for employees from wherever they are working and access to SaaS, collaboration and other applications.
- Customer Experience – to optimize the actual customer experience delivered via digital channels and anything that impacts it.
- Network Experience – to optimize performance and latency of internal and external networks, including remote and branch offices, network providers, and SASE infrastructure.
- Application Experience – to ensure applications, APIs and cloud services perform as expected across the Internet.
- Website Experience – front-end code experiments and actionable insights to improve website performance and SEO.
“Catchpoint is a great MarketZone partner, as end-user performance management is quickly becoming a critical need for every one of our customers,” said Margaret Lee, senior vice president and general manager of Digital Service and Operations Management at BMC Software. “This collaboration will enable BMC to deliver a unique combination of observability, AIOps, service management, and IPM that gives our customers exceptional value.”
“We are truly excited about this collaboration with BMC and the opportunity it brings to the company,” said Mehdi Daoudi, CEO of Catchpoint. “Our team is focused on supporting the BMC field teams and their customers and simplifying the adoption of our IPM platform through our transition services.”
- To learn more about Catchpoint, visit www.catchpoint.com or https://www.catchpoint.com/explainer for a 2 minute overview video.
- To learn about the BMC Helix SaaS solutions, visit https://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/bmc-helix.html.
- To learn more about the joint solution, watch the introductory webinar at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOPiLUI3jA
About Catchpoint: Catchpoint is the Internet Resilience Company TM. The top online retailers, Global2000, CDNs, cloud service providers, and xSPs world worldwide rely on Catchpoint to increase their resilience by catching any issues in the Internet Stack before they impact their business. The Catchpoint platform offers synthetics, RUM, performance optimization, high fidelity data, and flexible visualizations with advanced analytics. It leverages thousands of global vantage points (including inside wireless networks, BGP, backbone, last mile, endpoint, enterprise, ISPs, and more) to provide unparalleled observability into anything that impacts your customers, workforce, networks, website performance, applications, and APIs.
Mike Moses - Greenough
BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and other BMC marks are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc. and are registered or may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or in other countries.