We help you keep your business running. WebGazer checks if your website is up as it should be and notifies you if anything goes wrong.
You need to keep your website operative. That's where we come in:
- Real time monitoring: Make sure your website is up and running by checking it every minute.
- Instant downtime notification: In case something goes wrong get alerted via e-mail or Slack.
- Gorgeous status pages: Review uptime and performance statistics yourself or share with your audience.
- Simplicity at its finest: Monitor your site, get downtime alerts, no unneeded hassle.
- Customizable client configuration: Monitor custom API interactions by configuring request method, header and data.
- No false positives: Do not get your time wasted with wrong alerts. WebGazer validates incidents with multiple gazes.
- SSL monitoring: Secure your users' data ensuring your SSL certificate is valid.
- No installation required: Monitor your website without any effort on your end. Enter website address and start right away.
We know that feeling when a website is down. But it happens, even to the best of us. WebGazer monitors your website and notifies you when it goes down.
What we call startup today is some people coming together with a common vision, mission and a new concept which can usually be improved and shaped in time. Research is the key to success. Doing research helps you understand the conditions in which you compete with others. Whether your business has a distinctive feature or something that has never been done before, research will help you notice these features that only you have.
Simple mind. Thinks anytime, anything. But what does a simple mind really thinks when faced with a down website? Imagine yourself, you are sitting down at home after a long long day at work. You have had your coffee with you and you just can't wait to plan this calming vacation after waiting for months and months. Don't get too excited, there is a surprise waiting for you on the other side of the screen. Apparently, you can't reach the website you were supposed to book everything from.
Product Hunt is the place you'd want to announce your product on. It's a great place where potential early adopters are checking regularly to seek tools to ease tasks that need to be dealt with. In this post, I will share the PH experienced we had.
Yes, you heard it right. They both happened on the same day. I had no idea about WebGazer a few months ago, and now I am a part of it! It all started when a friend of mine texted me that he wanted some help. I said okay, but honestly, I did not think that it would become my new job.
It is easy to communicate when you are only two. That was us when starting off WebGazer. The easiest way to decide on an issue was to discuss it in person or on the phone. We did not need to think on in-house culture, values and so on. This is mostly due to the fact that we, two of us, were all those at once. We were walking-ethics, values and everything you would expect from a website monitoring service.