Pinpoint is an APM (Application Performance Management) tool for large-scale distributed systems written in Java / PHP. Inspired by Dapper, Pinpoint provides a solution to help analyze the overall structure of the system and how components within them are interconnected by tracing transactions across distributed applications.
You should definitely check Pinpoint out if you want to:
- Understand your application topology at a glance.
- Monitor your application in Real-Time.
- Gain code-level visibility of every transaction.
- Install APM Agents without changing a single line of code.
- Have minimal impact on the performance (approximately 3% increase in resource usage).
Great News to the PHP users. Pinpoint PHP-agent is open. Visit our Pinpoint-PHP-Agent repository(https://github.com/naver/pinpoint-c-agent) for more information. Additionally, Pinpoint-NodeJS-Agent project is going to start soon.
Having hard time installing pinpoint? Pinpoint has started to support Docker. Visit our Official Pinpoint-Docker repository(https://github.com/naver/pinpoint-docker) for more information.
We’re happy to announce the release of Pinpoint v1.7.3.
We’re happy to announce the release of Pinpoint v1.7.2.
Now, Pinpoint Twitter is On-line. Follow us on Twitter.
Pinpoint is an open source APM (Application Performance Management) tool for large-scale distributed systems written in Java.