- January 2021 (1)
- September 2020 (2)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (1)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (5)
- April 2020 (3)
- March 2020 (3)
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2020 (1)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (3)
- December 2015 (3)
- June 2015 (1)
IPHost Network Monitor is a Windows application, capable of monitoring various network devices and alerting to the changes in performance and/or availability. IPHost Network Monitor allows you to organize continuous monitoring of your critical network assets: servers, applications and network equipment.
IPHost monitors your network resources 24 hours a day and alerts you to issues.
With IPHost Network Monitor you can monitor both Windows and Unix based networks, various servers and network equipment, availability and performance characteristics of web and other applications. The advanced alerting system provides timely notifications using several means such as e-mail, SMS, and instant messengers; the system is also able to execute correcting actions locally or remotely via SSH. Reporting and graphs are available through a web interface.
- Application Templates: Monitors from an application template perform in-depth checks of a particular type of servers and applications. You can easily create and maintain monitors from an application template.
- Alerts – Notifications: More than 10 alert types for user notification about network resource issues. Program can send email, SMS or instant message, can play sound. There are a couple of alerts for autorecovery (scripts).
- Distributed Monitoring: IPHost Network Monitor can monitor distributed networks. Install Remote network agent in every subnet and you can monitor them using each monitoring method supported.
- Monitors – Protocols: More than 40 supported monitoring methods: starting from PING till SNMP and WMI, including traffic monitoring. Excellent web monitoring abilities: you can check one page with HTTP request or page sequence with Web Transaction monitor.
- Network Discovery: With network discovery wizard you can find network hosts and start monitoring of their resources. Discovery can be scheduled to start on schedule. You can set discovery for each remote network agent.