Blacklist Monitor monitors all of your IP Addresses and Domain Names easily and cost-effectively. You will be notified as soon as any of your monitors get blacklisted, so you can quickly find the spam or malware source, and immediately begin the delisting process before it affects your reputation or your clients.
Blacklist Monitor can help you:
- Clean up your network and domains, and then keep them spam-free
- Find out which of your clients may be up to no good
- Improve your network's reputation and email deliverability rate
- Find out which of your servers or websites may be infected with malware
- Locate spam/malware sources within your network as soon as they appear
- Manage your IP space, so you can always assign clean IPs to your new clients
Uptime Monitor monitors all of your Websites and Servers. You will be notified as soon as an outage occurs, so you can quickly find the cause and fix the issue in order to minimize the downtime for your business and clients. Furthermore, using our Server Monitor (included for free) you can receive alerts when your servers start using up too many resources, which in most cases can help you completely prevent an outage from happening.
Uptime Monitor can help you:
- Notice as soon as your websites or servers go down
- Monitor your server's resources, and get alerts on high usage
- Stay transparent to your clients by displaying your service status
- Notice when your domains or SSL certificates are about to expire
- Investigate the cause of your downtimes
- Notice when your domain's nameservers have unexpectedly changed