Uptime and performance monitoring with detailed reporting, flexible alerting and more. Increase customer retention and improve SEO with a performant and highly available website, application, or API.
Our features at a glance:
- Beautiful Reporting: Detailed monitor reporting highlights timing distribution, errors, geographical latency and more.
- Flexible Alerting: Alerts notify your team when a monitor is down or performing slowly, receiving notifications for both the triggered and resolve state.
- Status Pages: Create as many public status pages as you need, keep your customers informed of current and recent outages.
- Slack Integration: Receive notifications when an end-point is down or performing poorly. Report to one or more Slack teams and channels.
- PagerDuty Integration: Notify your front-end when your app is unresponsive, and the back-end team when your API is down with PagerDuty's on-call scheduling.
- One Click Sign-On: No one wants more accounts, sign in using your favorite oauth provider such as GitHub or Twitter.
- Distributed Monitors: Choose from 15 regions across the globe to ensure all of your customers are happy.
- SSL Expiration Checks: Stay one step ahead of SSL certificate renewal issues with automatic expiration notifications.
Just a quick post highlighting some of the changes made since Apex Up v0.5.0! If you’re unfamiliar with Up, it’s a command-line tool to help you deploy and manage near-infinitely scalable serverless web applications and APIs on AWS.
This small release introduces custom stages, stage-level configuration overrides, instant rollbacks and a few other refinements for Up the serverless deployment tool.
This is the first official release of Up Pro, which includes a number of improvements over the open-source version for production applications. If you’re unfamiliar with Up, it’s a tool which helps you manage and deploy serverless apis, apps and websites in seconds to your own AWS infrastructure.
Many Apex Up users have been asking about integration with continuous integration platforms, this post walks through staging and deploying Up to production using Semaphore CI.
I’m back from a little vacation with a new release of Apex Up! This release introduces custom domains, domain purchasing from the command-line, improved logging support, and more. As usual, run up upgrade to update!
Learn how to utilize Up Pro's encrypted environment variables for stage-specific sensitive information such as database connection strings or Stripe API keys.
Learn to deploy and manage serverless applications from development to production using AWS Lambda and Apex Up.
Learn how to utilize Up Pro's Git integration to instantly roll back to previous versions.