The aim of the opsmatters toolset is to dramatically accelerate the implementation of operational monitoring and alerting tools (such as New Relic) by:
- Automating the deployment of configuration items such as Alerts and Dashboards
- Deploying changes quickly and easily using bulk import and export tools
- Using artefacts in standard formats that are easier to understand and maintain by users and can be version-controlled.
- New Relic API - Java client library for the New Relic Monitoring and Alerting REST APIs.
- New Relic Batch - Java library that allows New Relic objects to be created automatically from file based definitions.
- New Relic Command - Java library that allows New Relic Monitoring and Alerting configuration operations to be executed from a command line.
- OpsMatters Core - Java library for the opsmatters suite including a data cache for New Relic Monitoring and Alerting, models, and reporting utilities.