Join us for two days of technical talks around Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor and adjacent technologies. Hear and network with community members, customers and InfluxData engineers.
InfluxDays appeals to developers and practitioners who are looking for a technical conference around the whole TICK (Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor) Stack and adjacent technologies. Whether you are new to TICK, or a seasoned developer, the program has sessions and workshops that are geared to meet you where you are and take you to the next level. Hear and network with community members, customers and InfluxData engineers. If you are building or thinking of building, the next generation infrastructure and application monitoring and alerting systems, sensor monitoring, and IoT analytic applications, this conference is the one to attend.
Typical topics include:
- Roadmap of the technology future of the TICK Stack
- Customer and community members sharing real-world successes and pitfalls
- IoT design patterns and deployment topologies
- Visualization and Monitoring tips and techniques
- Deep dive into the InfluxDB internals
- Stream processing of IoT data at the Edge