Built by engineers for engineers, observIQ's solutions accelerate, simplify, and enhance observability across today's hybrid environments.
Our mission is to build the best open source observability solutions for DevOps and ITOps. Our open source log agent is a highly configurable, high-performance agent made for ELK logging within the ELK stack, featuring a full library of pre-built log plugins to support your existing applications.
Benefits of observIQ Cloud:
- Deploy In Minutes: Quickly configure end-to-end log management using one-line agent installation commands, guided remote configuration, and over 40 pre-built integrations.
- Aggregate Logs At Scale: Our high performance, open source log agent, Stanza, is designed with performance and resilience in mind, allowing you to confidently deploy at any scale.
- Utilize Powerful Visualization and Analysis: Search, filter, and visualize your events with ease using our customized version of Kibana. Dashboards are auto-installed for each integration so you can get to root cause quickly.
- Reduce MTTR With Simplified Diagnosis: Logs are automatically parsed and enriched with critical environment information, providing the context needed to easily trace events to the failing application, container, or service.
- Enable Immediate Response: Using customizable threshold-based alerts, you can notify on critical events from your application or infrastructure. Leverage your existing alerting workflows using e-mail or 3rd party applications like Slack and Pagerduty.
- Apply Simple Lifecycle Management: Manage your fleet of agents and integrations, all from a user-friendly interface. Save time by updating all of your agents with a single click.
The intuitive log management platform that ITOps and DevOps actually want to use.