Website downtime alerts and website monitoring worldwide. Downtime Monkey has some formidable features:
- Website Monitoring: Downtime Monkey monitors your webpages and checks whether they are up or down. Free account monitors are checked every 3 minutes and Pro accounts monitors are checked every minute.
- Multiple Monitors: Set up monitors in seconds - simply add the URL (web address) of the webpage and start monitoring. Free accounts enable monitoring of up to 60 webpages. Pro accounts enable monitoring of up to 1000 webpages.
- Email Alerts: If your website goes down an email is sent to alert you. Email alerts can be turned on or off individually for each monitor. With Free accounts all emails are sent to the email address of the account holder. Pro users can register multiple email addresses and select a different email address for each monitor.
- SMS Alerts: Text alerts are sent the instant your website goes down. SMS alerts are an optional extra for Free account users while Pro accounts include free SMS credits with annual subscriptions.
- Stats and Logs: Records of uptime and downtime are kept for every monitor and you can view statistics for each monitor. Free account users can view percentage uptime statistics for 90 days for each monitor. Pro account users can view stats for 2 years and can also access the record of every individual downtime occurrence.
- Bulk Import Websites: Pro users can import websites from a CSV file (i.e. a spreadsheet) or using a comma separated list enabling hundreds of monitors to be added in seconds.
If you need to monitor more than 1000 webpages Downtime Monkey can set up an Enterprise account which is tailored specifically to your organisation's needs.