We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely and more cost effectively than any other company.
We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means 'humanity to others'. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation.
Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world's biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world's most productive developers.
- Ubuntu: The new standard secure enterprise Linux for servers, desktops, cloud, developers and things.
- Landscape: Updates, package management, repositories, security, and regulatory compliance for Ubuntu.
- MAAS: Dynamic server provisioning and IPAM gives you on-demand bare metal, a physical cloud.
- LXD: The pure-container hypervisor. Run legacy apps in secure containers for speed and density.
- Juju: Model-driven cloud-native apps on public and private infrastructure and CAAS.
- Snapcraft: The app store with secure packages and ultra-reliable updates for multiple Linux distros.
Drive down infrastructure cost, accelerate your applications.