- April 2021 (1)
- March 2021 (6)
- February 2021 (2)
- January 2021 (4)
- December 2020 (5)
- November 2020 (4)
- October 2020 (5)
- September 2020 (8)
- August 2020 (5)
- July 2020 (6)
- June 2020 (7)
- May 2020 (6)
- April 2020 (10)
- March 2020 (7)
- February 2020 (7)
- January 2020 (3)
- December 2019 (2)
- November 2019 (4)
- October 2019 (4)
Made for teams that want to build high quality Ruby and Elixir applications, AppSignal offers amazing insights into errors and performance issues, plus host monitoring and an easy to use custom metrics platform.
AppSignal supports the Elixir language with an Elixir package. The package supports pure Elixir applications and frameworks including Phoenix, Plug & Erlang.
AppSignal supports the Ruby language with a Ruby gem. The gem supports many frameworks and gems including Capistrano, DataMapper, Delayed Job, Grape, MongoDB, Padrino, Rack, Rake, Resque, Ruby on Rails, Sequel, Shoryuken, Sidekiq, Sinatra & Webmachine.
Packed with features:
- Alerts in your tools: AppSignal integrates with Slack, Flowdock, HipChat, OpsGenie and more.
- Control your notifications: AppSignal notifies you exactly when you want to. Get the first exceptions per deploy, all of them of never. Set thresholds for performance notifications.
- Amazing support: We don't do "first line" and "second line" support: you get to speak with a developer, immediately.
- Send to issue trackers: A single click creates an issue with all the necessary details in your issue tracker of choice.
- Manage teams and users: Add users to teams and give them access to specific or all, existing and/or new applications you monitor.
- Focus on design: Developer tools do not need to be complicated and ugly. Our interface is kept clean and easy to use.
Catch errors, track performance, monitor hosts, detect anomalies — all in one tool.