Guide to the future-proof Azure Monitoring
The adoption of Microsoft Azure and the public cloud, in general, grows quickly. There are obvious advantages from moving traditional servers to virtual machines in Azure, such as provisioning and administration of the servers.
Adopting microservices and elastic resources represent a material change from a traditional server-based or monolithic approach and with different benefits and advantages.
- Lift & Shift Azure Adoption
- Microservices / Serverless Adoption
- Hybrid Challenges
- Azure costs & billing
- Azure monitoring can be a massive scope
- Summary: The Azure challenges you need to consider
- What are the requirements for modern monitoring solutions?
- Criteria for future-proofing (Azure) monitoring
- What are your options? Microsoft, incumbents, and an innovative approach.
- AIMS - A different approach to monitoring Azure