Ensuring the Performance of Healthcare Provider Systems
The US spends more per person on healthcare than any other country. Individuals, businesses, the government, and the healthcare industry are increasingly focused on ways to deliver more while spending less. Opinions vary about the best way to proceed, but one thing is clear: technology will be the key component in building the American healthcare system of the future.
This white paper deals with the following topics:
- Information technology as a critical driver in delivering better patient outcomes while reducing cost
- Importance of software application performance
- New generation of software
- Tracking of software performance across systems, technologies, networks, and locations
- Making provider systems more reliable