The Case for Converged Application & Infrastructure Performance Monitoring
One of the toughest problems facing enterprise IT teams today is troubleshooting slow applications. When a user complains of slowness in application access, all hell breaks loose and the blame game begins: app owners, developers and IT ops teams enter into endless war room sessions to figure out what went wrong and where. Have you also been in this situation before?
Read this white paper and learn how you can combine and correlate performance insights from the application (code, SQL, logs) and the underlying hardware infrastructure (server, network, virtualization, storage, etc.) in order to:
- Proactively detect user experience issues before your customers are impacted
- Trace business transactions and isolate the cause of application slowness
- Get code-level visibility to identify inefficient application code and slow database queries
- Automatically map application dependencies within the infrastructure to pinpoint the root cause of the problem
- Achieve centralized visibility of all your applications and infrastructure and easily diagnose the root cause of performance slowdowns.