Blockchain Best Practices
Blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, openly shared public ledger that is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT). Because blockchain is based on DLT, it is considered impossible to make amendments, which instills confidence when making high-value or high-risk transactions, with traceability.
You will learn about:
- Engendering digital trust
- Blockchain and risk ]mitigation
- The blockchain ecosystem and its plethora of use cases
- Adoption across the supply chain
- Barriers to blockchain adoption