Application Performance Management For Oracle Forms
Today’s application performance management tools do not provide sufficient capabilities to monitor and manage Oracle Forms-based applications. While you can track basic performance data such as CPU usage, SQL activity, database response times, and session activity, it can be challenging to acquire the real-time data and cross-tier visibility you need to manage your Oracle Forms-based applications if you are an Application Support Engineer, Application Owner, QA Engineer, or Forms Developer.
This white paper deals with the following topics:
- Isolation of problems before end users experience them
- How to gain visibility into bottlenecks
- Monitoring the real end-user experience with both real-time and historical trends of performance metrics
- Reducing risk and overall time to rollout patches and upgrades.
- Deeply analyzing stress-tests to identify, isolate and resolve scalability issues and bottlenecks across the entire application stack, and even specific SQL statements.