Analyzing, Interpreting, and Reporting Load Test Results
In today’s app economy, the speed at which businesses secure revenue directly correlates to application quality and customer perception, expectation, and delight. The objective of performance testing is to identify and expose the most likely sources of application risk and deliver the actionable insight required to mitigate performance bottlenecks. Accurate interpretation of performance test data informs the tactical and strategic decisions that drive the business and impact revenue, brand, market perception, and the user experience.
You will learn about:
- Defining criteria for app performance
- Establishing performance objectives
- Executing realistic performance tests
- Analyzing performance test results
- Creating reports relevant to different stakeholders