Africa Interconnection Report
It has been a transformative year for Africa’s cloud ecosystem. Considerable new investment is going into carrier-neutral data centres across the region and slowly but surely the adoption of cloud services is gathering pace. Meanwhile, the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has led many businesses to accelerate adoption of cloud services, and reaffirmed the need to push ahead with digital transformation initiatives.
To gain a deeper insight into all these trends, Console Connect commissioned consultancy firm Balancing Act to gather market research on the region’s data centre and cloud ecosystem
- Learn about the broader global and local trends that are driving growth in data centres and cloud services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Gain insight into the region’s main data centre hubs.
- Discover how the arrival of hyper-scale cloud providers to the region will impact local businesses and infrastructure.
- Explore likely growth sectors for cloud and data centre services.
- Discover how interconnection and network automation can improve access to clouds and data centres in the region.