Netwrix Auditor for VMware - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for VMware delivers complete visibility into what's happening across the entire VMware infrastructure by providing actionable audit data about access events, changes made to vCenter and its servers, folders, clusters, resource pools, and hardware configurations of virtual machines.
Virtualization is a great way to reduce hardware costs, speed server provisioning and more. However, many organizations fail to pay as much attention to the security of their virtualized environment as they do to their physical servers. That’s a huge mistake, since a single inappropriate change to a VM, unauthorized logon to a host or excessive permissions to a virtual datacenter can get attackers a step closer to your sensitive data and business-critical applications.
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for VMware that maximizes visibility into what’s happening across your virtual infrastructure.
- Slam the door on improper access to virtualized IT systems with sensitive data by regularly ensuring that all access rights are in line with the least privilege principle.
- Continuously monitor attempts to log on to your ESXi hosts and vCenter, so no unauthorized access goes unnoticed.
- Quickly detect and investigate actions that might interrupt critical business processes, like uncontrolled creation of virtual machines or snapshots, which are clear signs of virtualization sprawl.
- Easily stay on top of what’s happening across your environment with predefined reports on permissions, access events and changes that clearly detail who changed what, when and where the change was made, and the before and after values.
- Set up alerts on the most critical activity, such as multiple failed logon attempts to your virtual infrastructure or the deletion of virtual machines, so you can respond before your business suffers damage.
- Slash preparation time for audits with out-of-the-box compliance reports, and answer auditors’ questions faster by pulling up the requested information right on the spot.
Visit netwrix.com for a free trial or one-to-one demo, and see for yourself how you can strengthen security and ensure availability across your virtual infrastructure today.