Netwrix Auditor for VMware - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for VMware delivers complete visibility into what's happening across the entire VMware infrastructure by providing actionable audit data about access events, changes made to vCenter and its servers, folders, clusters, resource pools, and hardware configurations of virtual machines.
Today, organizations of all sizes are embracing virtualization to reduce hardware costs, speed server provisioning, extend the life of legacy applications and more. But if you run a virtualized environment, you must watch it like a hawk. Even a single inappropriate change to a VM can provide a beachhead for attackers or disable critical applications, leading to breaches or business disruptions.
So how can you know which virtual machines were created, deleted or reconfigured during a certain period of time? Or what specific changes led to application downtime, and who made those changes? Are you sure your access controls are working as expected? Can you promptly spot intrusion attacks? On top of all that, how can you respond to the countless report requests from internal and external auditors?
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for VMware, a software application that maximizes visibility into what’s happening in your virtual infrastructure.
- Improve the security of your virtual environment by staying current on all access attempts and promptly spotting critical changes.
- Prevent virtualization sprawl by gaining control over the creation of virtual machines and snapshots.
- Slash your reporting workload with predefined reports that detail who changed what, when and where each change was made, and the before and after values for all modified configurations.
- Minimize the risk of downtime and compliance failures with alerts on critical activity, such as multiple failed logon attempts to your virtual infrastructure or the deletion of virtual machines.
- Prepare for audits faster with out-of-the-box compliance reports, and easily address any specific questions from auditors with the intuitive Interactive Search.