Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server maximizes visibility into user activity across Microsoft SQL databases by providing actionable audit data about all changes made to database configurations, permissions, objects and content; and reporting on both successful and failed logon attempts.
Keeping your Microsoft SQL servers available and secure is critical to your business. But it can be a tough job, since even a single inappropriate change on a server could lead to a data breach or database downtime.
How can you know when someone deletes a production database, or determine who has access to what critical data on your servers? And how can you find time to deal with the countless report requests from auditors and management?
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server. It maximizes visibility into what’s happening inside your Microsoft SQL Server. You can:
- Untangle complex SQL Server permissions and rigorously enforce the least privilege principle.
- Monitor successful and failed logons to promptly detect suspicious access to your servers.
- Identify threats, such as changes to server configuration or deletions of databases, in time to respond before any damage is done.
- Slash your reporting workload with predefined reports that detail who changed what, and when and where each change was made.
- Prepare for audits faster with out-of-the-box compliance reports, and answer specific questions from auditors in a few clicks.
Visit netwrix.com for a free trial or a one-to-one demo, and strengthen the security and availability of your structured data today.