Netwrix Auditor for Exchange - Overview
Netwrix Auditor for Exchange simplifies IT auditing across your Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange environment and provides actionable audit data, all in one place. See who has access to what, monitor non-owner mailbox access events, and track Exchange configuration and permission changes, so you can prevent data breaches, prove IT compliance and ensure ongoing availability of email services.
Learn more: https://www.netwrix.com/exchange_server_auditing.html
Today, it’s hard to imagine an organization that doesn’t rely on corporate email, meeting scheduling and online contacts. To get these business essentials, many companies choose Exchange Server, Exchange Online or both. However, it’s critical to keep a close eye on those systems, since even a single inappropriate change, unauthorized logon or excessive user permission could put the security and availability of your email data and services at risk.
Introducing Netwrix Auditor for Exchange, data security software that maximizes visibility into what’s happening in your on-premises and cloud-based Exchange systems.
- Gain clear insight into who has access to what in Exchange and Exchange Online so you can quickly spot and remediate excessive permissions to critical data.
- Minimize business disruptions by keeping an eye on critical configuration and permission changes that could affect the availability of your email services.
- Keep users accountable for their actions by tracking non-owner access to mailboxes and knowing exactly which mailbox content was viewed, modified or deleted.
- Identify threats faster with alerts on activity that could jeopardize the security of your mail, such as when delegates perform unusual actions in the CEO’s mailbox.
- Provide auditors with hard evidence of your compliance with common standards like PCI DSS, HIPAA and GDPR, and address their ad-hoc questions faster using the Google-like search.